The Versatile Blogger Award. You almost certainly know already that The Versatile Blogger Award has become the top topics on-line these days. According to data we took from google adwords, The Versatile Blogger Award has a lot of search in google search engine. We predict that The Versatile Blogger Award offer fresh thoughts or references for viewers.
We've learned numerous references regarding The Versatile Blogger Award but we believe this one is the best. I hope you would also acknowledge our thoughts. This image has been posted at 24 by [author] and is in Unlabeled tags section. You can down load this image by simply clicking on the save link or right click on the image and choose save.
We sincerely hope that what we share with you may be useful. If you want, you could distribute this content to your companion, family, community, or you can also book mark this page.
A few weeks ago I stumbled across a wonderful new blog called Coconut and Berries. The tempting and tasty vegan recipes on this site are all created by Emma, a student in the UK! I felt both surprised and honoured when she recently nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award, thank you so much Emma, you made my day!
It’s a very difficult task to select people to pass this award on to from all the amazing blogs I read . Who can I choose when everyone seems to be so versatile? In the end, I have decided to nominate some wonderful bloggers who I haven’t selected for an award before and if you are nominated, this is how it works:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge the blogger on your blog and link back.
- Share 7 random, interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
- I have an enormous fear of flying but, despite this, I have managed to travel to Canada 3 times to see my son and his family.
- I was born with rhesus disease and had a complete blood transfusion straight after birth, we even have a photo of the actual blood donor somewhere since privacy was not deemed necessary back then.
- I used to hitch-hike to places when I was in my teens – such a daft thing to do and probably one of the reasons why I became quite an over protective mother.
- Years ago, I was very interested and fascinated by Tarot Cards, I still have the cards wrapped in silk but I haven’t done a reading for some time.
- I once saw a ghost – yes it’s true! I was in my early teens and visiting my Grandmother when I saw a figure walking up the stairs. I called out thinking it was my Aunt. It was dark and the figure stopped and seemed to turn to me but then continued up the staircase. I didn’t think anything of it until I soon discovered that everyone was downstairs – no one had ventured out of the living room!
- I don’t like wearing make-up. Having had a bad allergic reaction when I was in my teens, I rarely wear much more than a light foundation.
- I hate heels on shoes! I love them on others but not on me!
There're all set for save, if you'd rather and wish to grab it, click save symbol on the page, and it'll be instantly down loaded to your laptop. For many updates and recent news about The Versatile Blogger Award pictures, please kindly follow us on twitter, path, Instagram and google plus, or you mark this page on bookmark area, We attempt to provide you with up-date periodically with fresh and new pictures, love your browsing, and find the best for you.