Gluten Free and Grain Free Christmas Cake GF SCD. This wonderful photo selections about Gluten Free and Grain Free Christmas Cake GF SCD is available to download. We obtain this best picture from online and choose the best for you. Gluten Free and Grain Free Christmas Cake GF SCD images and pictures collection that posted here was properly chosen and uploaded by [author] after choosing the ones which are best among the others.
So, finally we make it and here these list ofwonderful picture for your inspiration and information purpose regarding the Gluten Free and Grain Free Christmas Cake GF SCD as part of [blog] exclusive updates collection. So, take your time and find the best Gluten Free and Grain Free Christmas Cake GF SCD pics and pictures posted here that suitable with your needs and use it for your own collection and personal use.
About Image information: Image has been published at 21 by [author] and has been tagged by Unlabeled in [cat] field. You might give your opinion as evaluations to our blog value.
I decided to improve my other gluten and grain free Christmas cake recipe this year and I thought you might like the recipe since it has turned out so well! It’s easily one of the best Christmas Cakes I’ve tasted. Christmas Cake is a favourite in our house and Christmas just wouldn’t be the same without it.
Gluten Free & Grain Free Christmas Cake GF SCD
400 g mixed dried fruit (raisins, sultanas, currants)
6 tblsps whisky
60g sliced almonds
50g organic chopped apricots
50g organic chopped dates
grated rind one unwaxed lemon
grated rind one unwaxed orange
250g almond flour
½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp mixed spice
¼ tsp sea salt
- The night before you make the cake tip the mixed dried fruit, chopped dates, chopped apricots, the orange and the lemon rinds into a bowl and pour over the whisky. Cover with a lid or cling film and give it a shake every time you walk past! If you want to use a little more whisky and leave it for a couple of days, it works even better.
- Set the oven to 145°C (fan oven – cook at 160°C if not fan assisted). Line a 15cm round tin with double thickness greaseproof paper or a 2lb loaf tin.
- Measure out the ground almonds (almond flour) and tip into the bowl with the salt, spices and bicarbonate of soda.
- Add the flaked almonds to the soaked fruit.
- In another bowl cream the butter and honey.
- Whisk in the eggs.
- Fold in the fruit and the flour blend into the mix alternating between the two until all the ingredients have been folded in.
- Tip into the prepared tin then cook on the middle shelf for between 1½ hours and 2 hours. Cover with a sheet of parchment paper after an hour. The cake is ready when a skewer inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean and the top of the cake is firm and springs back when lightly touched.
- To store, I wrap mine in a double piece of greaseproof paper and wrap with foil. I then put it into a freezer bag and store in the fridge.
So, if you want to receive all of these wonderful pics related to Gluten Free and Grain Free Christmas Cake GF SCD, press save button to save these pictures in your personal computer. For many up-dates and latest news about Gluten Free and Grain Free Christmas Cake GF SCD images, please kindly follow us on twitter, path, Instagram and google plus, or you mark this page on book mark area, We attempt to present you update periodically with fresh and new photos, like your browsing, and find the right for you.